Monday, March 29, 2010

Studio News

This post is to let my clients know that I have moved out of my studio space in downtown Toledo. Although there is a lot of great creative artists that have studio space in the Secor Building the space really wasn't working for me. Since the Lucas County Arena opened downtown parking has become a problem. The location has become rather inconvenient for my clients. So I have moved out of the space.

For now, I am without a proper studio space for my photography. I will continue to offer my services on location and in my clients' homes. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Although this was a hard decision to make, I do feel like I made the right one. Moving out of the space has helped me take stock of my creative activities and have inspired me to start painting and drawing again. I will also continue to concentrate on my fine art photography as always. Please be sure to check back to see my newest work.

~ Janelle ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails