Thursday, September 13, 2012

Buddy's Winning Photo - Toledo Pet Photographer

Recently I entered a few photos of my dog Buddy into the Golden Retriever Rescue Resource photo calendar contest. I was notified today that one of his photos won!

Below is the winning photo. I took this photo in Hocking Hills, OH. He had been swimming, hiking, and exploring the caves with my husband and I on our vacation this past May.

 
 
You can view the rest of the calendar winners and purchase a copy of the calendar by clicking here. All proceeds of the calendars benefit Golden Retriever Rescue Resource (GRRR). The Golden Retriever Rescue Resource a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization serving the Toledo Ohio area, including all of Northwest Ohio, northeast Indiana and lower Michigan. To view wonderful adoptable Goldens from GRRR click here. GRRR is known for taking on sick and abused animals, rehabilitating them, and helping them find loving homes. Please consider adopting a shelter animal or supporting an organization like GRRR.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails