Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fauxtobooth

So, a couple of weeks ago was my the grand opening of my new studio in downtown Toledo. It was a lot of fun and a ton of friends and family stopped out for the event. Thanks to everyone that could make it out!

And of course a Open Studio Party for a photography studio wouldn't be complete without some photo fun, right? So I set up what I like to refer to as a "Fauxtobooth". See, it is a little station where you can take your own photo with a remote control, much like a photo booth. But it's not a real booth - that is where the "Faux" part comes in. I know, cleaver, right? (I didn't come up with it. It's a term that has been used on the interweb for a while now.)

Anyhoo, I finally have edited the photos and created a little slide show to share the photos. So without further ado, just click here to view the slide show. (Then click "play" in the upper left hand corner.)

Or you can view the photos on flickr here.

And because there have been way too many posts on my blog without a photo here is a photo from the Fauxtobooth of my sweetie, Aaron, and I. (Isn't that great? I managed to say "photo" 3 times in one sentence. Well actually type. And one of the photos was faux. Hahaha. I slay me!)


Cheers!

~ Janelle ~

P.S. Be sure to check back often. I'll be posting some photos of my new studio set up.

P.S.S. I love comments. Please leave me one. Or ten. It's up to you. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the photos, Janelle! Your open house was great--we were so happy to see your super cool studio! :-)

--Wendy

Aaron T. said...

Hi!

Aaron T. said...

You're cute.

Aaron T. said...

Love you!

Janelle Lorenzen said...

Hi. Aaron! You're cute! I love you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails