Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Funny, Silly Faces and Pets!



Today is the first time that I'm entering into an I ♥ Faces photo contest. I ♥ Faces is a photography site focused on photographing faces and their multitude of expressions. Each week they hold a themed photo contest for photographers of all experience levels to enter on their site. It's a great site that is inspiring and fun to browse. They also have giveaways and tutorials for photographers.
This week they have two categories for the themed photo contest. The first is "Funny, Silly Faces". My entry is a photo of one of my clients. I love this photo because this is actually how she smiles. She is quite a character.


The second category in this week's contest is "Pets". My entry is a photo of my brother's dog, Penny, that I took in my studio. I love her little sad eyes.

Good luck to everyone entering the contest!

Cheers!

~ Janelle ~

1 comment:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Awww. real smiles are the BEST!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails