Thursday, September 30, 2010

Catching Up

Since I'm catching up on blogging I thought I'd share a few things that have happened since I've been MIA.

In July I had my photography in four different exhibitions. I was part of a group photography show at the new J&J Gallery in downtown Toledo. I had three photos in the Salon des Refuses exhibit at the Parkwood Gallery. I also had some work included in the grand opening of Zydorf Glass & Arts. And finally, I had a piece included in the Art's Gone Wild exhibit at the Toledo Museum of Art.

Also, my "Covered Bridge" photograph was one of the featured in this segment of Coffee with the Fords. You can see it in the background above Cynthia Ford. This is a great video promoting PRIZM, the Toledo Area Artist exhibit, and the Salon des Refuses exhibit.




Well, that's about it for now.

Cheers!
~ Janelle ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails