Thursday, September 30, 2010

Engaged!

Holy smokes, it's been a while! A lot has been going on so I've sort of set blogging aside for a while. But there have been a lot changes for me that I'd like to share.

First, and most importantly: WE'RE ENGAGED! Yup, Aaron popped the question during our trip to San Francisco last month. It was my first time to San Francisco and the trip was awesome! So much to see and do. Here is a quick snap of the ring I took on our trip.


Since we've been back things have been really busy. I've moved out of my apartment in Rossford into our new house in Holland, OH. Lately we've been working on getting settled in, unpacking, redecorating, and starting the wedding planning. I haven't even had much time to go through the photos from the trip! Once I have a chance I'll share them here.

As things move forward I'll keep you posted on the wedding plans, the new house, and new art adventures!

Janelle ~

1 comment:

AC said...

Congrats! Just gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails