Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Busy Bee!

A lot has been going on creatively for me. I've been a busy busy bee!




I have decided to reopen my portrait business after a long hiatus. In addition, I have updated my photography website, LorenzenStudios.com and the Lorenzen Studios Photography Blog. I have updated the look and added new work to the galleries in hopes of attracting new portrait clients.







I've also been working away on setting up my art studio in our spare bedroom. It's so wonderful to have my own space dedicated to my creative ventures. Once I have it all done I'll post photos of my new work space.




I have finished my very first encaustic painting! I'm very happy how it has turned out and it was a huge learning experience for me.







Also, I've been playing a lot in my art journal. Below is just one of my sketches from my current art journal.




I'll have more work to share soon!




Cheers!


~ Janelle ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails