Friday, August 26, 2011

Grand Re-Opening Sale!

You may have noticed that there have been a lot of exciting changes at LorenzenStudios.com! I have redesigned the site to include all my creative ventures in one place. Now, when you visit LorenzenStudios.com, you will see a number of “studios” to select from.

In the Lorenzen Studios Portrait Photography Studio you will find all new examples of my portrait work including maternity, newborns, kids, families, and pets. You will see that I still provide a personalized custom portrait session in your home, or at your local park, school, or church at the same great price.

As a special Grand Re-Opening Sale now through September 30th I will be offering half off all portrait session fees! That means you still get the same personalized portrait session experience for only $20 from now through the end of September. In addition, I’m offering a FREE 8x10 print with every $50 print order you place now through the end of September. Be sure to book your session soon, as appointments will be filling up fast.

As always, I reward my existing customers for their referrals to friends and family. Now, when you refer someone who books a portrait session with me you will receive 20% off your next print order! So be sure to let your friends and family know about Lorenzen Studios Portraits, and have them mention your name when they book their session.


Thanks,

Janelle


P.S. Are you interested in receiving the Lorenzen Studios Fine Art Photography Newsletter? You can subscribe right here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails