Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Portrait Site Down

I've been working on redesigning my website and I'm very excited about all the changes I'm making to LorenzenStudios.com. Now you will be able to access my portrait photography site, fine art photography site, photography blog, and art blog all from LorenzenStudios.com!

Unfortunately, there are a few kinks that need to be worked out and currently the portrait photography portion of the site is down. But hold tight! All the changes should be complete in the next day or two.

For now you can view my portrait examples here, on the Lorenzen Studios Photography Blog. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me at Janelle@LorenzenStudios.com.

Thanks for your patience!

~ Janelle ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails